Breakfast Cycle Ride
Book by 9th Feb to avail Early Bird offer. Use code "EARLYBIRD".
Ride through the empty streets of South Bombay on a lazy Sunday morning and explore the various monuments and heritage sites with the ride ending with breakfast at one of the iconic restaurants of Mumbai in Colaba.
Anybody, who recalls Mumbai, visualizes the iconic Gateway of India that stands on Mumbai harbour facing grandeur TAJ Mahal Palace. This is the first monument we come to. We would be riding through Marine Drive, the queens necklace. Apart from the coastline, there lies enormous playgrounds surrounded by antiquated British structures touching Raja Bai clock and Mumbai high court passing through meticulously crafted flora fountain in the midst of the city. Then comes Bollywood favourite chai spot, ‘The Horniman Circle’. Join us for a Perfect start to your Sunday.
- Gear/Non-Gear Cycles
- Wandering Souls expertise and admin charges
- First Aid
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Any Personal Expenses
- 07:00 hrs – Gather at Colaba for Orientation and Distribution of cycles and refreshments
- 07:15 hrs – Start the ride from Gateway of India to Chowpatty
- 08:15 hrs – Start back towards Colaba
- 09:00 hrs – End the ride, deposit your cycles
- 09:30 hrs – Proceed for scrumptious breakfast
Calendar & Prices
How will you contact me once I register?
What is the difficulty level of this route?
Will I be able to complete the ride? I have not cycled for a long time.
I’m very tall/short, will I get a cycle for my height?
What is the age limit of the ride?
Can I come alone?
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
Will I get water during the ride?
What if I’m unable to complete the ride?
What if I have a medical emergency?
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
What is the route for Breakfast Cycle Ride?
- Leopold Café
- Taj Mahal Palace
- Gateway of India
- Regal Cinema
- Rajabhai Clock Tower
- Bombay High Court
- Flora Fountain
- Horniman Circle
- Asiatic Library
- Marine Drive
- Taraporewala Aquarium
- Girgaon Chowpatty
Things to Carry
- Participants who have rented the cycles need to transport cycles back at the initial gathering point at their own expenses if unable to complete the ride.