Vietnam is a beautiful country with a rich culture and history. It is located in Southeast Asia and is known for its stunning landscapes, delicious cuisine, and friendly people. From the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh to the picturesque countryside, Vietnam has something for everyone. Whether you're interested in culture, history, or nature, Vietnam is sure to have something that will interest you. Come and discover all that Vietnam has to offer on this unforgettable tour.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin in 3* Hotels
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- All Entry tickets as per itinerary
- Experiences Included - Guided Ho Chi Minh City tour, Chu Chi Tunnels, Marble Mountains, Ba-Na-Hills, Golden Bridge, Manual alpine roller coaster, My khe Beach, Cam Than Coconut village ( Basket boat), Hoi An ancient market (lantern city), Halong Bay One Day Cruise
- 2 Internal flights: Hanoi to Da Nang & Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh
- 11 Meals (Breakfast Day 2 to Day 8, Lunch on Day 2,4,5&7)
- Pickup & Dropoff services for all sightseeing tours
- Pre & Post trip Support
- Wandering Souls merchandise
- International flights
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Breakfast on Day 1, Lunch on Day 1,3,6,8 & all Dinners
- Any optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks or entrance fees of any club or bars
- Airport transfers (if your arrival or departure time doesn't match the pick-up timings)
Day 1 - Hanoi Arrival - Old quarter/shopping
You will be picked up by afternoon upon arrival at airport in Hanoi and transferred to your hotel.
Post check-in introduction with fellow travellers. Begin the trip with newly made friends by exploring the famous Old Quater
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Ha long Bay Full Day Cruise - Beer Street
Pick up from the hotel in the old quarter of Hanoi
We Arrive in Ha long bay harbor by afternoon around 12 and boar the Cruise with welcome drink
After safety briefing, we have lunch with Vietnamese cuisine & seafood we then Visit the Thien Cung cave (the cave of the heavenly palace - famous for its stalagmites and stalactites, the cave has only opened to the public since 1998) and Cruise to Ba Ham Area.
You are free to choose one of two options as below:
Option 1: Free time to seat on cruise's sundeck to relax and enjoy the Halong Bay Sunset
Option 2: Do kayaking to discover small islands, small caves
at around 4 pm Disembark to get on shuttle bus and reach the hotel by 8.30pm.
Enjoy the Ta Hien Beer street
Day 3 - Flight Hanoi – Da Nang – Marble Mountains – Lady Buddha
Breakfast at hotel. Then we will take the flight to Da Nang. Transfer to hotel for check in.
Later, you’ll be transferred to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), you’ll discover the stunning natural
caves, enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain, visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
Drive along Hoang Sa–Truong Sa Street to Son Tra peninsula, we’ll pass My Khe Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches. Then, we’ll visit Linh Ung pagoda with the highest Lady Buddha statue in VN. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 - Ba Na Hill – Golden Hand Bridge Full Day Tour
We start early today. 8am pick up from hotel in Hoi An and transfer to Ba Na Hills.
Check in at the Suoi Mo Cable Car Station and transfer to Marseille Station.
Upon arrival you will explore Golden Bridge (The Hands of The Gods) to take some pictures at the place where journalists and travel bloggers around the world are praising that being majestic and impressive as a scene in “Game of Thrones” or “The Lords of the Rings”
After that, drop by Le Jardin D’Amour (the Flower Garden of Love) with 9 gardens of Le Jardin D’Amour are 9 amusing tales in 9 varying archtiectures, which harmonize so well in a visual sonata of beauty.
Continue trip with Linh Ung Pagoda & Debay Wine Cellar.
Have lunch at Vietnamese buffet restaurant with over 70 Vietnamese culinary items spoil you all for choice definitely.
After lunch, you have free time to explore and play games at the Fantasy Park - a perfect tourist attraction for an entire family as well as to explore King Peak
Return to the Cable Car Station and back to the Gateway then transfer back to hotel around 5pm
Day 5 - Beach- Basket Boat – Hoi An Lantern Market
Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel. First place that we will visit is My Khe Beach to enjoy sea bath, then transfer to Cam Thanh coconut village. After about 20 mins, we will arrive in Cam Thanh
Here, you will experience basket boat ride around the coconut forest, learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community. During the trip, the boatman will take coconut leaves to make funny natural ornaments such as hats, rings, glasses. You will surely experience the feeling of floating on the waves of water.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the evening, you will visit Hoi An Lantern city by night. Dinner on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 - Flight Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh - Bui Vien Street
Breakfast at hotel. Free time at your own leisure. Then you will transfer to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh. Transfer to hotel for check in. Evening free to explore. Later enjoy the night life of the famous Bui Vien Street. Overnight at hotel
Day 7 – Cu Chi Tunnels – City Tour
We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum.
Cu Chi Tunnels
Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
Before entering the tunnels, visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Later return to hotel
Enjoy shopping and partying on last night of this epic trip
Day 8 - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, free time at your own leisure until transfer to the airport for your flight departure. End of trip.
Calendar & Prices
What is the stay like for Vietnam trip?
- Hanoi: The Light Hotel/Similar – 2 Night
- Ho Chi Minh: Prague Hotel/Similar – 2 Nights
- Da Nang: Luxtery Hotel – 3 Night
Can you provide me with information on which flight to book for Vietnam Trip?
How will I get the Vietnam Visa?
How will you contact me once I register?
What is the age group for Vietnam trip?
What type of food will I get in Vietnam Trip?
What is the group size for Vietnam Trip?
Can I come alone?
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of the Event, 10% of the advance amount will be deducted
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of the Event, 50% of the advance amount will be deducted
- If cancellation done by participant between 15 to 30 days of the Event, 100% of advance amount will be deducted
- If cancellation done by participant between 7 to 15 days of the Event, 50% of whole trip amount will be deducted
- If cancellation done by participant within 7 days of the Event, 100% of whole trip amount will be deducted
- You can book you seat by paying ₹15000 advance
- The remaining amount has to be paid 2 weeks before the trip start date