Hampi is the land of boulders, stone architecture and ancient temples that were built way back in 1500 AD. Listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site, Hampi was one of the richest and largest cities in the world during its prime time in the ancient days.
Situated on the banks of River Tungabhadra, Hampi is a remarkable tourist destination where travelers from all around the globe come to sink and absorb the laid back culture and listen to all the mysteries stories from history. Solitude lovers and photography enthusiasts would love to stroll around more than 20 ancient heritages and hill tops where sunset never looks the same.
Beautifully preserved and maintained by Archeological Excavation of India, a Tour to Hampi amidst the muddy roads and paddy rice fields will sooth your senses and take you back in time.
- Mumbai to Hospet and back train tickets (Sleeper Class)
- Hospet to hampi and Hampi to Hospet travel
- Accommodation in Guest house
- Rickshaw rent
- Bike rent on the Hippie side
- Guided tour of Hampi by a certified Guide
- Ferry Cost
- All internal Travelling
- Coracle Ride & Cliff Jumping
- Breakfast on Day 3 & Day 4, Lunch on Day 3
- Entry Fees to Monuments
- Pre & Post Trip Support
- Wandering Souls Merchandise
- We are keeping some lunch and dinner options open so you can explore local food and cafes
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Day 0 - Overnight Journey to Hospet
- 21:00 hrs – Catch a Train to Hospet from Mumbai. Overnight Journey
Day 1 - Anjaneya Hills, Coracle Rise & Cliff Jumping
- Reach Hospet by 12.45 hrs
- Have lunch near Hospet train station. Catch a transport to reach Hampi. Check in at a guest house in rice paddy fields and get fresh.
- Hire Scooters/Moped and roam around hippie town.
- Explore the other side of the river, soak in the beautiful views
- Head out to Monkey hill/ temple for a small hike and enjoy the views.
- Experience the much-awaited coracle ride and cliff Jumping on sanapur lake.
- Move back towards our guest house. Get to know each other better over dinner. Enjoy the evening, play games.
Day 2 - Hampi tour, Hemkuta Hills
- Have breakfast and get ready for the day
- We checkout from our stay at the hippie side and move to the other side of the river
- Today we go for a guided tour of this historical city. Get on the rick to explore the famous temples of Hampi – Vithala temple, the Famous Chariot, Kings Balance and the area around.
- We stop for lunch to have traditional Thali.
- Continue exploring Hampi ruins – Lotus Mahal, elephant stable, Queen’s bath, Pushkarni etc.
- Get to the sunset point at Hemkuta Hill and enjoy the beautiful and relaxing views
- Move back towards our guest house
Day 3 - Mantanga Hills, Cycling | Overnight journey back to Mumbai
- Morning call for experiencing the sunrise at Matanga hill.
- We have breakfast and checkout of the hotel.
- Visit Virupaksha Temple and then go for cycling on the scenic roads of Hampi.
- Catch the Auto for hospet. If time permits we will visit the Tungabhadra Dam as well
- Catch the train from Hospet
Day 4 - Reach Home
- Reach CSTM by 5.30 am