Kalsubai Night Trek
Night trek to the highest peak in Maharashtra
Towering at height of 5400ft., Kalsubai is recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. The ascend to the peak is a relatively easy 3 hour journey which is a test stamina and not mountaineering skills. The top gives you an absoutely stunning and uninterrupted view of the surrounding with excellent views of all the surrounding forts. The peak has a temple at the top and many people trek to visit this temple.
- Transport to and from Mumbai
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry Fees
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Any Personal Expenses
- 20:00 hrs – Pick up from SGNP, Borivali
- 20:30 hrs – Pick up from metro station bus stop, Andheri.
- 21:15 hrs – Pick up from Sion
- 21:30 hrs – Pick up from Amar Mahal Jn. Chembur
- 22:20 hrs – Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
- 02:00 hrs – Reach Bari, freshen up and start preparing for the trek ahead
- 02:30 hrs – Start the trek through the darkness for the Kalsubai peak, it will be a long journey and we will take a few halts enroute the peak
- 06:30 hrs – We reach the the temple at the top an experience amazing views, it is truly a sight to remember
- 08:00 hrs – Have Breakfast & start the return journey to the base village, Bari
- 11:00 hrs – Reach Bari freshen up & Have Lunch.
- 13:00 hrs – Start our journey towards Mumbai. This brings us to the end of our trip or rather beginning of your adventures with Wandering Souls