Night Trek to Garbett Point
Trek under the sparkling sky to this beautiful destination in matheran
Garbett Plateau is one of the most beautiful trek in Matheran. It offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire Matheran range. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with a grand view of the plateau.
Altitude: 2625 ft. Approx
- Matheran to Neral Transport
- Breakfast & Tea
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Local Guide
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Any personal expenses
- 21:58 hrs – Catch the Khopoli Fast local leaving from CST at 21:58 hrs from your respective stations
- 23:50 hrs – Meet Wandering Souls team at Bhivpuri Road station, we will start our trek after a brief introduction
- 00:15 hrs – Start the trek
- 04:30 hrs – Reach Garbett Plateau, take some rest explore the area
- 05:30 hrs – Move towards Garbett Point, get a panoromic view of matheran. Witness a beautiful sunrise
- 07:30 hrs – Start towards Dasturi Naka after clicking a mandatory group pic
- 08:00 hrs – Reach Dasturi Naka and leave for Neral in our transfer vehicle.
- 09:00 hrs – Arrive at Neral. Have breakfast & tea. Catch a train back home. This brings us to the end of the trip, or rather just the beginning.
Calendar & Prices
How will you contact me once I register?
Can I come alone?
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
What if I have a medical emergency?
What are the train timings for Garbett Night Trek
Would I get cellular connectivity during the trek?
Will I be able to do this trek? I have not trekked before.
Can I Bring my Car?
Are washrooms available during the trek?
Will I get water during the trek?
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
Do I need special shoes?
Things to Carry
- Cancellation charge of 15% would be deducted from the booking if cancelled 2 days before the event
- No refund would be granted if cancelled within 2 days of the event