Tucked away in the hills of eastern sub-Himalayas is Meghalaya, one of the most beautiful State in the country. Meghalaya also known as ‘the abode of clouds’ is a cool, pine-fresh mountain state set on dramatic horseshoes of rocky cliffs. One of the world’s wettest regions on earth are found here.
So, this year explore this beautiful land surrounded by tribal culture, folklore & great scenic beauty.
Highlights of the trip
- Beautiful accommodations
- Double Decker Living Root Bridges
- Experience a rich culture
- Boating in the Crystal clear Umngot River
- Bathe in Secret lagoons
- Visit and swim in numerous beautiful waterfalls
- A visit to the cleanest village in Asia
- Camping and bonfire by river
- Experience nightlife at “rock” capital Shillong
- Panoramic Laitlum Canyon
- Forest trail though sacred grove