Great Rann of Kutch
Welcome to an extraordinary journey that will transport you to a surreal world of salt and sand, where the earth meets the sky, and where time seems to stand still. Wandering Souls invites you to explore the enigmatic beauty of the Rann of Kutch, a unique and captivating destination that promises an immersive cultural and natural experience like no other.
- White Salt Desert: The most iconic feature of the Rann of Kutch is its vast, pristine salt desert, which seems to stretch endlessly to the horizon.
- Rann Utsav: This vibrant festival showcases the rich culture and traditions of Kutch with folk music and dance performances, camel safaris, traditional craft exhibitions, and more.
- Sunset at the White Rann: Witnessing the sun setting over the white desert, painting the sky with hues of orange and pink, is a magical experience.
- Traditional Villages: Explore the charming villages of Kutch, each with its own distinctive culture and craftsmanship.
- Kalo Dungar (Black Hill): Climb to the top of Kala Dungar, the highest point in Kutch, for panoramic views of the Rann.
- Accommodation on Triple/Quad Sharing basis in AC Rooms
- Mumbai - Bhuj return train tickets (Sleeper Class - CNF/RAC)
- Breakfast on Day 2 & Day 3, Lunch on Day 2 & Day 3, Dinner on Day 2
- All internal transfers in A/C vehicle
- Rann Utsav Entry
- Entry fees to the places mentioned in the itinerary
- All Permits, parking & toll charges
- Wandering Souls Merchandise
- Pre & Post Trip support
- Food while travelling
- Camera charges
- Rides and activity charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
Day 1 | Overnight Journey to Bhuj
Meet the Team at Bandra Treminus at 5.30 pm. Leave for Bhuj by Train & Spend overnight in Train
Day 2 - Kalo Dungar | White Rann | Rann Utsav
Reach Bhuj at around 8.30 am and get in our private vehicle and leave for Bhuj. We will visit Kalo Dungar before heading to our hotel. Kalo Dungar or Black Hill is the highest point in Kutch, it is only place in Kutch where panoramic view of the Great Rann of Kutch is possible. We will check into our hotel by Lunch time. Freshen up and have a delicious Kutchi lunch.
We will leave for Rann Utsav and White Rann in the evening to experience a mesmerizing Sunset and witness the beauty of white Rann in Full Moon.
Return to Hotel and have a Good night’s sleep
Day 3 - Bhuj Sightseeing | Overnight Journey to Mumbai
We rise early today have breakfast and check out from our hotel and leave for Bhuj Sightseeing. We will visit the Aina Mahal, Vane Mataram Museum and head towards Mandvi to see the Vijay Vilas Palace and Mandvi Beach and head back to Bhuj to catch our return train.
Catch 08:15 pm train from Bhuj.
Day 4 - Back to Home
Reach Mumbai by 11.45 am. This brings us to the end of our journey or rather the beginnings of our adventures together.
Calendar & Prices
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A small day pack
- Cap, sunglasses
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually
- Mosquito repellent
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
How will you contact me once I register?
One week prior to event, we will send you an "event headsup" email with further details, instructions, event coordinator contact details, etc. Along with these, it will also consist of event specific Whatsapp group invite link. Kindly click on the link & join this group for further coordination. (Note: Keep an eye at your spam folder too)
Can I come alone?
Yes, many of our participants are solo travellers.
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
It is completely safe for a female solo traveller as our representatives will be there with you all the time. Moreover, most of our events have 60% female participation.
What is the stay like?
It will be a traditional Kutchi style stay. We will be staying on Triple/Quad sharing basis. A Male will be sharing room with another Male. Female will share with female. You can opt for Double sharing by paying extra.
What is the age group?
The age group for this trip is 18-40
Would I get cellular connectivity in kutch?
You will get intermittent cellular connectivity in Coorg
What type of food will I get?
All the meals will be Veg. We will have traditional Kutchi meals in the place of our stay
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
Causal wear. It might get cold at night, so carry some warm clothes
What is the group size?
The group size will be between 6 – 15 Trippers
- UPI - wsouls@ybl
- NEFT - A/C No.: 046110100000183 || IFSC: NKGS0000046 || A/c Name: Wandering Souls || Type: Current || Branch: NKGSB NERUL, NEW BOMBAY
- Online through payment gateway - Click Book Now (3.5% transaction charges)
- You can book you seat by paying ₹4000 advance
- The remaining amount has to be paid 2 weeks before the trip start date
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refund (Partial or otherwise) will be made if you voluntarily leave or drop out of a trip for any reason after the trip has begun.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transportation, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of the trip start date 90% of total price will be refunded
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of the trip start date 50% of total price will be refunded
- If cancellation done by participant prior to 3 days of the trip start date 25% of total price will be refunded
- No refund would be granted if cancelled within 3 days of the trip start date