Diksal Waterfall Trek
Use Code "MONSOON23" to avail discount.
Diksal Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall located in the Bhivpuri Mountains of Maharashtra, India. The waterfall is about 120 feet tall and is surrounded by lush green forests. The trek to the waterfall is relatively easy and can be completed in about 1 hour.
The trek to Diksal Waterfall starts from the Bhivpuri Railway Station. You will need to walk for towards Dhom Dam. From Dhom Dam, the trek continues along a forest trail until you reach the waterfall.
If you are looking for a short and scenic trek with a beautiful waterfall, then the Diksal Waterfall Trek is a great option.
- Breakfast (Veg/Jain)
- Lunch (Veg/Jain)
- Expertise and Guide charges
- First Aid Certified Trek Leads
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
- Any Personal Expenses
- 05:46 am: Board 5:46am CSMT-Karjat fast local and get down at Bhivpuri Station(If you miss the train, you miss the event)
- 07:45 am: Meet the team at Bhivpuri Station
- 08:15 am: Reach the base village, have breakfast and prepare for the trek
- 08:45 am: Start the short trek after a brief introduction session
- 10:00 am: Reach the waterfall and spend some time exploring the area
- 11:00 am: Start towards the base village
- 12:30 pm: Reach base village and have lunch
- 13:30 pm: Say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again and leave for Bhivpuri Station and catch your train back to Mumbai. This brings us to the end of the trip, or rather just the beginning of your adventures with Wandering Souls
Calendar & Prices
Things to Carry
What are the train timings?
05:46 am : CSMT
05:59 am : Dadar
06:10 am : Ghatkopar
06:25 am : Thane
06:41 am : Dombivali
06:50 am : Kalyan
07:34 am : Bhivpuri Stn
If you miss the train you miss the trek
How will you contact me once I register?
One day prior to event, we will send you an "event headsup" email with further details, instructions, event coordinator contact details, etc. Along with these, it will also consist of event specific Whatsapp group invite link. Kindly click on the link & join this group for further coordination. (Note: Keep an eye at your spam folder too)
What is the difficulty level of this trek?
Its a easy level trek suited for beginners. Its involves 1 hour of hiking each side.
Will I be able to do this trek? I have not trekked before.
This is a beginners level trek and perfect to start your trekking ourney. We encourage you to come and experience the trek with us. Trekking is not about speed and our representatives will be there to encourage you to complete the trek
What is the age limit for this trek?
The age limit for the trek is 18 years with no upper limit. Participants below the age of 18yrs need to be accompanied by a guardian
Can I come alone?
Yes, many of our participants are solo travellers.
Is it safe for a female solo traveller?
It is completely safe for a female solo traveller as our representatives will be there with you all the time. Moreover, most of our event have 60% female participation.
Can I Bring my Car?
Yes, you can bring your car
Are washrooms available during the trek?
You will not get washrooms during the trek. Washrooms are available at the base village.
Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
Smoking or drinking alcohol is prohibited.
Would I get cellular connectivity?
You will get limited connectivity during the trek.
What type of food will I get?
We will be having breakfast (Veg/Jain) & Lunch (Veg/Jain/Non-Veg) at a Villagers home.
Will I get water during the trek?
You won’t get water during the trek, you need to carry at least 2 litres of water with you
What if I have a medical emergency?
We will carry first aid kit with us. The coordinators will be first aid certified. If the problem increases, we will quickly get you to closest medical attention possible.
What kind of clothing we need to wear?
We recommend you wear full sleeve t-shirt and full pants. Also carry a Raincoat/ wind cheater for the rains. Umbrellas are a strict NO.
Do I need special shoes?
We recommend trekking shoes or good quality sports shoes with firm sole
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances
- Cancellation charge of 15% would be deducted from the booking if cancelled 2 days before the event
- No refund would be granted if cancelled within 2 days of the event.
- No refund (Partial or otherwise) will be made if you voluntarily leave or drop out of a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transportation, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized